We are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst / Projectmanager with a focus on manufacturing and a Senior IT Business Analyst / Projectmanager with a focus on Labs
The Senior IT Business Analyst will be part of the program team based in the Netherlands (primary location in Oss) with a focus on close collaboration with the business partners, but not limited to. One will work on assigned initiatives and lead the projects from requirements, business case, planning, initiating development and driving implementation and support. You will work together with regional IT Hubs and external parties where needed.
Next to that the IT Business Analyst will be responsible for:
• Lead as a project manager for IT projects, from setup to delivery. Managing project management activities and deliverables, including management or project budget and/or external resources;
• Acting as account manager towards clients and representing IT on team, as well as on senior management level;
• Support the application of the System Development LifeCycle (SDLC), GxP and regulatory requirements. This includes development/ review of the required deliverables as well as leading, executing and facilitation of appropriate testing activities;
• Documenting and verifying business process flows and business requirements
• Verifying solution’s alignment with requirements. Developing detailed functional requirements specifications from high level business concepts
• Leading and driving change management processes as needed to realize the value of IT investments and innovations within the manufacturing area;
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience is required;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
• Excellent relationship builder with exceptional interpersonal flexibility and ability to work independently on tasks that are not well defined;
• At least 3 years of related experience in areas of IT project management, business analysis or business process engineering.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency with one or more formal methodologies for business requirements analysis and business process engineering;
• Good understanding and working experience with processes and systems in the Manufacturing or Labs and supporting area’s
• Demonstrated track record as an information technology leader in pharmaceutical or related industry with a focus on Manufacturing or strong drive to learn in this area
• Project management experience with demonstrated knowledge of project management process and methodologies (e.g. PMI ).
Mail dan je CV, zodat wij zo spoedig mogelijk contact met je op kunnen nemen.